Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,156   Online: 1076

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

...Declaration of DEPENDENCE

Uttered by a photo supplier - with whom I've done business, Xxxxxxxxx Xxxxx. Actually, as this supplier states: "Our Declaraation of DEPENDENCE". Listed among their Key Services (1 - 8), no. 8., "We're committed to traditional B&W photography ... Xxxxxxxxx believes in the future of black and white film & the darkroom! We are dedicated to keep these products available for you." (It's nice to hear this from one of those who supply us. I don't know if this the correct place to post this, but I thought I would share this with you).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And who is it?

A local lab here (in our city Hortense) recently moved to a different locale and dropped E6 altogether...they had previously dropped C41 for anything above 120...They told me at one time(year ago) they'd always process and do film...
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Freestyle Sales, Los Angeles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin