Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,704   Online: 815

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Aluminium Case Company LTD

I ran across an ad for this company in last months issue of black and white photography, and visited there site. WOW was beautiful cases they make, and fully customisable. Unfortunitly the price is VERY high, though I can imagine the quality to be through the roof. Anyone know of any other companys that do similar cases?
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by panchromatic
    I ran across an ad for this company in last months issue of black and white photography, and visited there site. WOW was beautiful cases they make, and fully customisable. Unfortunitly the price is VERY high, though I can imagine the quality to be through the roof. Anyone know of any other companys that do similar cases?
    While I admire the craftsmanship of their cases, they scream "Steal Me!". They seem to be more like Urban Fashion cases than the things we bang around on location and in transit. I would prefer something that could go through airline check-in and out looking like a disparaging wreck that the handlers wouldn't dare try to open or walk away with. My friend the retired NG photographer has just that. Never had it messed with. It just looked too, ah, "experienced", as if it were saying to anyone "I've been messed with a million times and survived. Don't go there!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin