Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,684   Online: 733

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin
    why not hang more than one? Diptych? Triptych? Heck, hang all six!!!!
    Six? Is that called a Sextych?
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jeanette, I just had a look at your gallery. I particularly like the first one you posted, of the Retzer Nature Centre, and also the Snail Shell Harbor (I like it as it is). The waterfalls are great too - you have loads of choice. You have to go for it - you know in your heart the one that means most to YOU.

I had an exhibition last year of ten prints. It was very scary, - but when the picture is actually up, it will be great, believe me.

BTW that thing about spots of dust under the glass resonates - but at the same time don't drive yourself mad with it; learn also to call it a day; be proud of what you've done..

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    If it's framed and there's a spec of dust after closing it up... you open it and get rid of it. Clean the glass. Things like that people viewing it probably won't notice, but you will and you'll worry to boot!
    But thre's always ONE more bit of dust. No matter how clean you think it is, a bit always gets in there at the last minute.

When I was at the Aperture 50 Exhibition earlier in the year, I spotted a HAIR under the glass of one photo... Made me feel a lot better to know that the pro's have trouble too.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    Six? Is that called a Sextych?
    Is that legal??
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin