Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,786   Online: 1047

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Sorry RObert but this proves you are unworthy. To be truely professional you must contact print, on AZO, Develope only in AMidol personally blessed by MAS,
    More than once I've wanted to ask who "MAS" or "Michael and Paula" are? I know of course, but I can't help wonder if I referred to Jack Dykinga as DK or Joe Cornish as "Joe" if anyone would know who I was talking to.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Images
    No one would notice unless their posts pissed a lot of folks off, or garnered a lot of attention in some other way. Isn't that how words, or phrases become ingrained in people's thoughts? The internet is a strange place and this happens a lot more often. The thing is no one outside of APUG would have a singel clue who or even what MAS refered too.

I would call Dykinga JD, as it sounds more familiar. DK looks to close to what was written on women's shirts in the eighties or nineties, DKNY.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    More than once I've wanted to ask who "MAS" or "Michael and Paula" are? I know of course, but I can't help wonder if I referred to Jack Dykinga as DK or Joe Cornish as "Joe" if anyone would know who I was talking to.

Or if someone referred to "Malak"?

PSST - I shoot, and like colour too!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Joe Cornish as "Joe" if anyone would know who I was talking to.
    That he operates on such a high plane and has the initials JC; I feel is entirely coincidental!

pssst - Mark - I think you got away with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin