Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,656   Online: 910

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Helen,

Okay, if I can help, let me know, I have a great amount of the Tru-Vue stuff available to me, as the people who pour my glass blanks that I use for the ground glass are also a supplier for Tru-vue as well as other products.

Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Shiu
    Krystyna, you can order a box of "Premium Clear" 16x20 Tru vue glass, 23 sheets (50 sq ft.), for about $60 through your local glass supply store.
    Jon Shiu
    Elk, CA
    Thanks Jon! I'll look into that, I don't know what the difference is between Premium Clear and Conservation Clear, I am looking for whatever is "good enough" and less expensive, others have mentioned buying regular glass, now I can reference a particular product when I talk with the glass folks, thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Krystyna,

'Conservation Clear' is the UV-blocking (2% UV transmitted) version of 'Premium Clear' (55% UV transmitted). You may not need UV blocking.

Dave,

Thanks again, no doubt I'll be in touch.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I usually use acyrlite OP-3 anti UV anti abrasion plexi. It is risky to use large sheets of glass on framed work because should the glass get broken it will most likely damage the print, not to mention the risk to people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin