Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,779   Online: 835

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Custom Portfolio Boxes

I'm looking for someone who can produce custom portfolio boxes. I need a clamshell box that can hold 10 mated prints with embossed or letterpress words on the outside of the box. I've found several small firms who do this - most of them are bookbinders by trade, all of them seem to do excellent work. Before I picked one, I figured I would first ask the group here if they've ever had a custom box made and if so, would they recommend the people who did the work.

As always, appreciate insight from the group.

Best,
    Scott Killian
    www.scottkillian.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Scott,

Portfoliobox.com makes some great product, and I can personally recommend them, but I'm sure there are others that will do a great job as well. Whatever you find out, it would would be interesting to hear what your research yields regarding sources and pricing.

---Michael
    www.mutmansky.com
    B&W photography in Silver, Palladium, and gum bichromate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mutmansky
    Scott,

Portfoliobox.com makes some great product, and I can personally recommend them, but I'm sure there are others that will do a great job as well. Whatever you find out, it would would be interesting to hear what your research yields regarding sources and pricing.

---Michael

i can recommend them too.
    they have not made me a box, but they made me a hand bound portfolio.
    they do great work!

john

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Your needs may go beyond this, but there is quite a variety of standard sizes at http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.co...R=30000:180000

Then go to any of these:
    Portfolio Boxes
    Carrying Bags & Cases
    Museum Cases
    Shipping Cases

John Powers

Shipping Cases

John Powers

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've seen some absolutely beautiful cases produced by Brewer-Cantelmo in NYC. Top quality with prices to match. http://www.brewer-cantelmo.com/
    —Eric

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin