Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,537   Posts: 1,646,113   Online: 776

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Website up

Shooter
    Large Format

Website up

I believe that I have the website up and running. I wanted to keep things easy to negotiate and simple. Let me know if you have any problems negotiating the site.

www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Good job Don. Glad to see you have a website. I gotta get to the Chalk Cliffs one of these days.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Don,

One thing I noticed is that several times you say 'contact me at www.donaldmillerphotgraphy.com' but I never actually saw an email link. Possibly you mean those to be email links instead of URLs.

Cheers,
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Very nice, simple navigation is the bomb. I will be honored to be using your old tripod.
    That's just, like, my opinion, man...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Was looking at it last night, Donald, while you were still working on it. Looks very nice, the only thing I see right off the bat you might want to change is any place you have a "contact me" you have a link back to the main page, rather than your email.

Love the work, like the layout....looks pretty darn good in my book.

sorry, see someone beat me to it.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Don
    nice work. I have a few suggestions though, not sure if you want them, if not, then ignore this.
    The images look noticeably soft, the intro image (untitled_fitty_six_copy.jpg) it looks almost as if the original image was say 500 pixels and then when you placed it on the website you upsized it to a larger pixel size.
    the thumbnail image for suncity_small.jpg has been upsized as well in the html coding. Id resize it in photoshop so its no longer so pixelated.
    your photography is gorgeous and little things like this could deter a visitor because the scans can never do the prints justice but using the highest and best quality representations of them is important I think.
    I really love the work. especially the "transition" prints.

nice job. Hope Im not offending by making these suggestions. Just meant to be helpful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks nice. I would change this bio line: "He has photographed the world around him for over twenty two years" to "over twenty years." I am sure you will receive many positive responses for your work. Thank you for sharing!
    darr almeda
    Recent Work

Shooter
    Large Format
    Nice layout, easy to navigate, great images, and loads fast. What could be better?
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    nice images..but I think the background color is distracting...mayby a nice light gray would fit in better.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice images and fluid transporting. I felt some of the thumb-nails were fuzzy but Scootermm has said it much better than I could.
    Bruce Osgood
    Chinese proverb
    "Print with #3.5 and burn with #1.5." B.J. Confucius
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/camclicker/

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin