Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,600   Online: 730

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Peerless inks are good. I have used the color book for my RA4 prints, but I haven't tried the black and white stuff since I have a lifetime supply of Spotone.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    Peerless inks are good. I have used the color book for my RA4 prints, but I haven't tried the black and white stuff since I have a lifetime supply of Spotone.
    I assume that you are using the dry sheets? What is the process when using those?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I use the Peerless sheets these days. I simply snip off a small section of the sheet and put it into water in a watercolor tray, slosh it about until the color comes off, then let it dry. I then use it the same as I used to do with Spotone. I stumbled across some Spotone a couple years ago and have that in the tray as well. There really isn't much difference IMO. They both do the job.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, thanks for the reply Patrick.

I think I'll order some next time I order from Freestyle and try it out. At least I know the gear won't dry out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin