What ticks me off is that you have another self-made expert now setting price trends on the things you sell on eBay. Who are they to say how much your image or item is worth?
This kind of thing just irritates me to no end.
The problem is this type of mentality;
[Me saying this]
1 8x10 silver gelatin print according sales from digital prints is $10 which is an average price so therefore all and any 8x10 regardless of what medium is only worth $10 and people should not pay a single dollar more as a price of the average estimated price is just highway robbery.
Now what these price setters forget is that;
1. Fees to pay to ebay to list
2. Time to print image
3. Time to travel to locate to find the image then take it
4. Mileage to travel to location to photograph image ( gas used )
5. Paper used to make final print
6. Depreciation of equipment
7. Hotel / Motel expenses
8. to much to list as the list goes on.
This is the problem with all self-proclaimed experts; they set values when in fact they have little understanding abut the actual value of the items they are setting a price for, for others to follow.
I can see these types of books killing ebay sales for many as they undervalue a vast array of items.