Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,536   Posts: 1,646,080   Online: 887

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Wiggy,

Check these gius out.

http://www.995merchantaccounts.com/

I havened used them but from peopel I have talked to say they are good. I am thinking of trying them out.

Kev

Shooter
    35mm
    Most of the suggestions rely on having internet access, which is only going to do you any good if there is wireless or some kind of access, and power. From what you have already posted, that doesn't sound likely.

Do you have any idea who some of the other vendors are? If they have participated before, they might have the best insight.
    That's just, like, my opinion, man...

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I know at air showws they use a wireless device to make payment and it is not over the net. I brother in law sells at them but I don tknow what it is called. I am not sure if a cell phone is involved or not.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto
    Wiggy,

Check these gius out.

http://www.995merchantaccounts.com/

I havened used them but from peopel I have talked to say they are good. I am thinking of trying them out.

Kev
    Merchant account. Monthly fee, contract, and a 'virtual terminal' that requires internet access. Thanks, but that's what I'm trying to avoid. I've been a VISA/MC merchant, I don't want to do that again. Just looking for a one-shot solution, not setting myself up as a business again.

Thanks, though.
    Best,

Wiggy

Note to Self: Tse-Tse Fly - No Antidote

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I am looking but I cant see the fees schedule on the site. I see it says free everywehre. I was under the impression that you only paid per transaction. Guess I was wrong. Oh well.

There text has free everywhere.
    ------------------------------
    Stop losing sales because you don't accept credit cards. With our FREE Online Application, you can accept credit cards on your Website or eBay Auction in as little as 24 hours! Plus, you'll also get a Free Virtual Terminal, so you can process credit card transactions manually, from any computer with online access!

Fact: Accepting credit cards with a Real Merchant Account adds credibility to your business, while increasing the potential for impulse sales.

Sign up today for a credit card merchant account with our FREE online application and pay No Application Fee and No Set Up Fee. You will be able to accept credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for your products and services in as little as 24 hours upon completion of the online application.

Your Merchant Account Comes With Everything You See Below!

· A Merchant Account for Immediate Credit Card Transaction Processing.
    · A Secure Payment Gateway for Real-Time Credit Card Processing.
    · A Web-Based Credit Card Processing Terminal for Manual Orders.
    · The Ability to Accept Credit Cards on Your Website or eBay Auction.
    · Your Funds Will Be Wired Into the Checking Account of Your Choice.
    · Online Reporting of All Your Transactions.
    · No Application Fee.
    · No Set Up Fee.
    · No Paperwork.
    · No Annual Fee.
    · FREE Online Sales Tracking and Reporting.
    · FREE American Express Setup.
    · FREE Discover Setup.
    · FREE Real-Time Online Credit Card Processing Terminal.
    · FREE Shopping Cart System For Your Website.

Just trying to help... Maybe someone else could use it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here are the rates,

http://www.995merchantaccounts.com/rates

It appears to be 'net-only though...

- Randy

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Do you think these rates seem high or norm? I am trying to find an alternative to paypal and have had people that want to use credit cards but they do not want to use paypal.

It says $10 a month for a statement and 2.39% + .25 cents per transaction. I know paypal is getting 3-5% but there is no monthly statement fee. At least not yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto
    Do you think these rates seem high or norm? I am trying to find an alternative to paypal and have had people that want to use credit cards but they do not want to use paypal.

It says $10 a month for a statement and 2.39% + .25 cents per transaction. I know paypal is getting 3-5% but there is no monthly statement fee. At least not yet.
    Don't forget the $19.95 per month for 'internet gateway fee'.
    Best,

Wiggy

Note to Self: Tse-Tse Fly - No Antidote

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With my paypal account I don't pay a monthly fee and my rates are 2.9% + 0.30 which is the highest fee they charge, unless you are using the virtual terminal and that is $20.00 per month, no monthly statement fee no long term obligation

On my propay account I pay $59.95 a year and 3.25% + 0.35 per transaction and I can process over the net or over the phone...and 0.30 when I withdraw the money in my account, but I don't have a monthly statement fee or other associated costs that is normal with most merchant accounts.

But as with any of the oline transaction accounts it is easier to use if you have an online connection.

One my paypal account, I just generate buttons that allows the customer to purchase with a credit card, even if they don't have a paypal account, no obligation on the customers part to sign up for an account.

As far as a 1 shot deal, I don't think I have ever heard of an account like that and your best bet is probably as you started asking, is to partner up with someone.

R.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Maybe twice in twenty years at a small town arts & crafts show I've been asked if I took credit cards. I don't, and I didn't lose the sales. However, I do take checks without question, and have never had a problem. In a sophisticated venue and with more expensive photos, accepting credit cards should make more difference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin