Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,541   Online: 881

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I find most of the vendors at local (DC area) craft shows take credit cards, especially if they are selling higher dollar value products. I was at one yesterday and it seemed to be pretty universal. But if the site has an ATM and you also take checks, you may be able to muddle through. I tend not to carry much cash when I expect to be in large crowds.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I've used paypal virtual terminal and just wrote down all the info and then processed it when I got back to the computer. But it is a lot of personal information to take down.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Shiu
    I've used paypal virtual terminal and just wrote down all the info and then processed it when I got back to the computer. But it is a lot of personal information to take down.

Jon
    Yeah, and the risk that Paypal will turn down the sale is not a good thing, either. Then you have lost the print and the money. I'm afraid that I would not even contemplate such a scenario.
    Best,

Wiggy

Note to Self: Tse-Tse Fly - No Antidote

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxi331
    I doubt your going to find a way to take credit cards without signing up somewhere such as propay, or paying a monthly fee as you do with a merchant account or the paypal virtual terminal, I pay $59.95 a year with propay and a small percentage of sales for processing fee's, it is the cheapest way I have found to accept credit cards for small buisnesses..that don't want the multi year contracts and such.

R.
    I just checked these guys out and it looks like a great system! You can even use your cell phone to call in a credit card charge; perfect for an art festival.

I'm signing up with ProPay, I think!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin