Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,696   Online: 1164

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    How about one of these?
    Andy, it does look a bit small. Looks like it might make a nice outhouse though.
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check out Shelter Systems - many types - many uses at Burning Man where winds typically reach 40 to 70 mph.

Images
    I was just wandering at Art in the Park here in Boise and looking at people's rigs on Friday. I have to say, comparing them, that the Lightdome looked to be the most durable. Vern Clevenger uses one of those, along with a lot extra support structures. Perhaps I'll swing by again to day and snap some pix of the set up.

Lots of different strategies for anchoring them. Vern swears by two-foot re-bar pounded into the ground. I have other friends that use sand-filled PVC pipe Velcro'd to the legs.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kswatapug
    I was just wandering at Art in the Park here in Boise and looking at people's rigs on Friday. I have to say, comparing them, that the Lightdome looked to be the most durable. Vern Clevenger uses one of those, along with a lot extra support structures. Perhaps I'll swing by again to day and snap some pix of the set up.

Lots of different strategies for anchoring them. Vern swears by two-foot re-bar pounded into the ground. I have other friends that use sand-filled PVC pipe Velcro'd to the legs.
    That would be very cool to see

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin