Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,064   Online: 816

Shooter
    35mm

Feedback on my website (Extant Images)

Hello,

Recently I updated my website and tried to organize things a bit better. I was using HTML for everything except the logo, but properly and efficiently organizing photos with that method became harder. So, I decided to use a Flash gallery, and would like to get some feedback on the overall design.

This site is fairly new (meaning I haven't worked on it in ages), and realize I do need to add much more content (photographs) and also finish providing content for links that are not yet active.

I know many people do not like Flash, but I felt it was the best way to organize the content. Let me know your general impression, and other suggestions.

Regards,
    Martin

www.extantimages.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by menglert View Post
    Hello,

I know many people do not like Flash, but I felt it was the best way to organize the content. Let me know your general impression, and other suggestions.

www.extantimages.com
    It loaded fast here at work (and we are not that fast). I like the way the images come up, sometimes, with Flash, they seem to load slow but those are nice sizes. Layout is very easy to navigate. Nice photos!
    Say, what type of lightbulbs are those? Interesting cause I usually see people use tubes instead of spiral bulbs for UV light boxes.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Eric,

Thanks for the comments.

Those are spiral black light bulbs ordered from here LINK.

Although I recently contact them to order more bulbs, but they were out of stock. They are trying to keep inventories lower I guess (JIT?). Anyway, they said place the order and they would get them in about 3-4 weeks.

Regards,
    Martin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin