Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,580   Online: 1013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Special Edition Print Program

In an effort to make prints more accesible and to raise money for new equipment I have decided to launch a Special Edition Print program, like so many photographers before me. Several times each year a new contact print will be made available for the reduced price of $50. Two will be offered during the holiday season. Once a Special Edition print has been replaced it will be available at regular price.

Delievery for Christmas will be guranteed through December 15. After that you must contact me to be sure. Funds will be used to buy materials but primarily to help me replace my aging view camera and tripod. I have also added a Newsletter sign up to my site. The newsletter will be released everytime a new Special Edition Print is announced and will offer information about my work, new SE prints, portfilios and special events. To sign up or learn more visit my website at www.shawndougherty.com

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Great to see your getting more with the swing of things, Shawn!

Thats a great price you have on your prints. I hope several people buy prints, because you do some nice work.

Kind regards,

Ryan McIntosh
    www.RyanMcIntosh.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your marketing idea sounds excellent. Just a clarification, what size are your 'Special Edition' prints?

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Ryan and Tom. My current SE Prints are 4x10 contact prints. In the future they will either by 4x5, 4x10 or 8x10 inch contact prints and all will sell at the price of $50.

4x5 prints are mounted to and overmatted with 8x10inch 4ply alpharag, 4x10 to 10x15inch 4ply alpharag and 8x10 to 13x15inch 4 ply alpharag. Best. Shawn
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 11-13-2006 at 12:30 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Came home today to an early Christmas present!! Had ordered one of Shawn's SE Prints and have to tell you it looks Great!! A real bargin at $50, nice 4x10 print, matted and one of the best packing jobs I have seen of any print....Period!

Shawn, Thank you very much...the print is really great, now to pick out a frame and get it up on the wall!!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc View Post
    Came home today to an early Christmas present!! Had ordered one of Shawn's SE Prints and have to tell you it looks Great!! A real bargin at $50, nice 4x10 print, matted and one of the best packing jobs I have seen of any print....Period!

Shawn, Thank you very much...the print is really great, now to pick out a frame and get it up on the wall!!!
    Mike,
    I'm glad you're enjoying the print! It feels great to know your work is appreciated and is on display in individuals homes. Thanks again, Mike. Best. Shawn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin