Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,660   Online: 1141

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Hey! I made a web site!!

Hi all, I've got my website to beta status. The galleries still need to be fully populated, but the overall feel and function are in place. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Also, anybody that wants to exchange links, please PM me.

http://www.jasonbrunner.com

J Brunner

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks good Jason... easy to navigate, and nice clean design. Looking forward to seeing more work in the galleries.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice one Jason. Glad to see you stayed away form all that darn flash stuff.

Bruce

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The web site is good and everything but all I know is that I saw this perfectly round female bottom in your gallery, I pressed it eagerly and I got the "Check Back!" message.
    Now Jason, listen to me well. This is either the best marketing trick or the worse. I can't decide whether it makes me want to check back soon or punch you in the face for the dissapointment.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fill the sucker up and then ask. Jeez Louise.

For what is there it looks pretty gosh darn good. As a practical matter you may live to regret using graphical text. Its a bitch to update and the search engines can't read pictures.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    For what is there it looks pretty gosh darn good. As a practical matter you may live to regret using graphical text. Its a bitch to update and the search engines can't read pictures.
    Actually updating it, or changing it back is very easy with the design I am using, it only becomes a graphic when I upload it. Its just a check box. My reasoning is that not everybody has these fonts in their computer, so with the graphical text the apearance is consistent from machine to machine. Do you think that it is enough of a non-issue, that I should go back to regular text?
    The font is georgia.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I really like the straight forward approach - it fits your style well. I also like the navigation and the color scheme. J.D. is right about the graphics, spiders and related robots can't read anything in grahpical format, and you might want to check APUG's meta data for an idea of what other info to put in the meta tag for the crawlers. Let us know when you've got more nudes, er, I mean more photographs up.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Do you think that it is enough of a non-issue, that I should go back to regular text?
    The font is georgia.
    I *think* that you can embed the font in the page - but don't ask me how - so that people who may not have them can still see them in that font.

- Randy

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    The web site is good and everything but all I know is that I saw this perfectly round female bottom in your gallery, I pressed it eagerly and I got the "Check Back!" message.
    Now Jason, listen to me well. This is either the best marketing trick or the worse. I can't decide whether it makes me want to check back soon or punch you in the face for the dissapointment.
    "Check Back" is what we were trying to do.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Looks great thus far!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin