Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,742   Posts: 1,515,586   Online: 920

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Website Changes/Updated....

Hello

Firstly many thanks for those who contributed feedback to the last time I asked for it regarding my website. I took on board the comments made and have made certain adjustments/changes to the front page, workings of the site and tagging etc to help with google etc searches.

http://www.rebecca-sichelcoates.com

I don't expect two bites at the cherry but if anyone does have the time to take a look & pass on any thoughts they might have I would appreciate it.

I have just added some Vietnam pix and I need to write more to accompany them but I'm pretty much up to speed with the rest of it.

Again - many thanks for your time

Rebecca
    Thanks

Rebecca

www.rebecca-sichelcoates.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found the layout and colour scheme nicely done. Site loaded quickly (for me). My only issue was at first was navigation. Your menu bar (links) along the top of the pages (after the main page) are not labeled and I found them by accident. They only appear as links when the mouse rolls over them, and the title of each then appears. A minor detail once I found them.

Other than that it looks good to me.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Agree that navigation would benefit from non-hidden titles.

To my eye, the images would have an extra degree of 'snap' with slightly stronger USM settings than you have used.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I agree with the previous comments and would add that the navigation would be improved if your image pages would allow a "Next" selection instead of needing to return to the gallery page and manually selecting another image from the thumbnails. What are you using for software?
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It looks good Rebecca.

Your photography speaks for itself. Very nice.

I do agree with all of the above....and....I always like to find a link to return back to the home page (sorry if i missed it) rather than having to use the back button on my browser.

Regards

Stoo

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    thank you for the tips and advice - I need to speak to my webman to find out the answers - thanks for your time
    Rebecca

http://www.rebecca-sichelcoates.com
    Thanks

Rebecca

www.rebecca-sichelcoates.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin