Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,590   Online: 1001

Thread: Portfolio Books

I'm looking for sources for portfolio books. I've seen some sources, but I haven't found any books that I want to buy. I'm not limiting myself to traditional books (black leather), either. I'd certainly appreciate ideas on this.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Matthew I know you live overseas, but in the US light impressions has some very nice stuff.

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/

Check it maybe you will find something you like.

In Germany, Monochrome has a great selection of portfolios, storage boxes, actually everything you could possibly want as a photographer. A bit on the expensive side, but atleast they are making the things available to the european community.

http://www.monochrom.com
    - William Levitt

Actually, I live in the U.S., in Florida (I guess that's overseas from Mexico). It's warm and sunny here. When it's cold and dark up north. We get tons of tourists, though, and even without a population boost it can be a crazy, crazy place to live in. Tonight somebody drove their car over a streetlight and a sign about a block from where I live. The person fled, too.

Thanks for the suggestions. I wish the Monochrom site had an English version. I may have to run it through an online translator.

Also, any idea why some custom portfolios cost so much ($250US per book)? I understand that the market probably can take the price, but it still seems high.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin