Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,715   Online: 804

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Recently there was some discussion on this forum of pre-cut mattes. Well, under the pressure of sever conflicts of time in preparation for an upcoming exhibition of my work I recently decided to have some mattes cut by Superior Archival Materials in Philadelphia. Some of you might know that Michael Smith wrote an article about Superior archival materials that was published some time back in View Camera magazine. In thate article Michael lauded the archival qualities of Superior mattes, and I believe he continues to recommend this product.

OK, from this person's perspective, customer satisfaction with Superior Archival Materials is absolute. Service and communication was excellent, delivery of product was as promised, and the quality of the product outstanding.

Thanks to the good folks at Superior for outstanding service and a great product. And thanks to Michael Smith for alerting us to the enhanced archival qualities of the product.

Sandy King
    [/img]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is good to know Sandy, I plan on using them at some stage..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin