Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,529   Online: 1105

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm using SquareSpace and I like being able to design the site myself. They are responsive, it's cost efficient and it's not flash based. I don't know any code so configuring specifically is a challenge but I'm certain I don't really need to do this.

www.larrydhayden.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ldhayden: I like your site. It seems to work well and it's pretty clean for a Squarespace site. I did a trial on Squarespace but could not figure out how to make the site look good. Would you mind telling me what template you used? maybe they've added some since I tried it out. Thanks. And you can PM me if you'd rather

Jeff Glass

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Jeff,

Sent you a PM. I did use a template (can't recall at the moment) and made modifications as I wanted. I still want to make some changes, especially the gallery, and will do so over time.

Take care,

Larry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Jeff,

Just checked and am using the Newsroom template with changes to color, background, size and fonts.

Thanks,

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To anyone finding this thread through Google don't forget to check out Portfolio Websites.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wye Photography View Post
    Hi Jeff,

I am a Zenfolio user, here's my site http://wyephotography.zenfolio.com/

I find Zenfolio, well, excellent actually. Good price, easy to use and customise. I am certainly very pleased with the service.

Regards

Chris.
    My opinion also. There's more I could do with my site, I just haven't gotten to it. They really seem to be trying to have the features requested. Read the Zenfolio forum for ideas.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm using VisualServer. They have a lot of templates you can choose from, and lots of ways to customize your site, including an e-commerce feature (nice to have but it's been useless so far- nobody has wanted to buy my stuff!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin