Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,911   Posts: 1,556,237   Online: 967

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I quite like it, though a flash gallery would make it even better, in my opinion.
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Nice, clean, simple. Clear text without any fussy background. Only one minor hiccup to report - monochrome4.html has a "NEXT" at the bottom of the page... As this is the last page of the set, you might want to remove it like you did with color2.html.

When your body of work grows to a point where static HTML becomes difficult to manage, keep well away from flash technology - Not everyone has flash installed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Simple and clean is right. Not any clutter at all. Photographs a little slow to load but WELL WORTH THE WAIT. Great site, Michael.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is just my personal take.... I never really liked "Click here to enter" type initial page. I'd prefer there are little more on the first page than needing to take additional step to actually enter your page. I really like some of your images. An only problem is, the size of the pictures aren't big enough to really evaluate if I like them enough to purchase one. Perhaps you could allow visitors to see a little larger picture when clicked? I think it'd be important if you are trying to market your product.

Again, this is *just* my personal take. Yours and other people's opinion will definitely vary....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you to everyone for taking the time to look at my site and comment. I'll be fixing my gallery soon to include larger images and quicker loading thumbnails.

Thanks again,
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin