Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,746   Posts: 1,515,662   Online: 746

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post
    Look, you idiots....

Wow. Okay, I'm unsubscribing to this thread now, due to the tone...
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In my mind, there is a big difference between being video taped by mall security camera, accidentally being photographed in someone else's pictures, AND volunteely uploading your/friends'/family's/my every move and/or sometimes embarassing moment in these social websites. One, you do not have a control, the other you do. And, taken in good quantity, it is not that hard to predict and assume (rightly or falsely) one's character and move, and tie it to either real name or psudo name based on what someone puts up in these websites. I value my privacy and respect that of others. I do not upload pictures with recognizable faces to social websites, because I have control over what I do with the images I take.

I am exiting this thread as well. I see no reason to be called "you idiots" just because my opinion is not the same as someone else's.

Images
    Maybe somebody has said this. Pardon me for not reading every page, but on Facebook it specifically asks you if you have the rights to this image (as you upload it). There is a box to check. This person would have had to say, "yes", that they owned the rights.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin