Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,162   Online: 1027

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

How much for your prints?

Out of curiosity, if you sell prints, how big are they and what are your prices?
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Usually a nominal 16"x12" with a print area of slightly over 11x8.5 is £120 ($192) for a FB archivally processed images, same price for smaller, and rises with larger sizes, certain images are slightly more.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been selling 8X10 prints matted in 11X14 frames for $75. That seems to be about all I can get. Could be my work.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ian, is that matted and mounted or print only?

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Large Format
    My prints are 8x10 and 7x17 contact prints. The prices they command are so high that only I can afford them.... :-)
    John Bowen

Images
    John, made me laugh. Yeah, me too... I think.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have assorted sizes, but my most frequent sale is 11x14 matted and framed for $200 in a simple metal frame. Larger is more expensive. I am going to increase cost soon.
    I sold a 12"x27" framed to 20"x35" to a friend when I was moving away for his newly purchased house at a discounted price of $600.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It's been too long for me. Had I developed a career of this my prints would be worth thousands. I've been inactive for a quarter century and all of my old stuff is lost or destroyed so I'd be "giving" my new work away. Screw that!! I'll let my new stuff rot in storage first. Just let it die with me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I haven't actually charged someone for any of my work yet....but I just printed some post cards on Ilford's PostCard Paper and I have them sitting in a local shop to sell for $1.50....We will see where that goes. For my regular work $25-$30 for a nice 8X10 print in a nice but cheap to me frame. Maybe I would charge a little more from a print from 4X5...not sure. If I just so happened to have an extremely amazing photo, maybe it would fetch more?
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I sell 8x12 prints on 11x14 paper matted to 12x16 for $250 and 12x18 matted to 20x24 for $350. My 5x7 platinum prints are generally in the $250 range, and whole plate (6.5x8.5) and 5x12 are $300. As I'm just getting started with gum bichromate, I haven't set pricing on that yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin