Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,609   Online: 741

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I also really enjoyed your photographs. However, I could only find five or six of them. Are there more to be found on your page?

I lived for a couple of years in a neighbouring country, and can recognize some things in your photos. They look true to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Erik,

There should be just under 90 images under Russians and Royals. Perhaps the site did not load properly. Its best viewed on full screen and with the slide show running. If it hangs you can move the cursor onto the right side of an image and click for 'next.' The problem comes if it is still loading images and your internet is a little slow (like mine).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stanworth View Post
    Erik,

There should be just under 90 images under Russians and Royals. Perhaps the site did not load properly. Its best viewed on full screen and with the slide show running. If it hangs you can move the cursor onto the right side of an image and click for 'next.' The problem comes if it is still loading images and your internet is a little slow (like mine).
    Thanks for your reply. I will try again.

Erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, there´s some beautiful work there! I´d love to see an exhibition.

Pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin