Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,330   Online: 723

Images

10% off at Light impressions through June 21st.

Just got this in the mail. Hopefully the code will work for anyone.

[color=#003333][font=Arial]Save 10%* on Everything!
    You save 10%* on your next order with Light Impressions. [size=2]Enter Priority Code B2407 during checkout to receive your discount.[/size][/font][/color]
    [font=Arial][color=#003333][/color][/font]
    [font=Arial][color=#003333]enjoy.[/color][/font]
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Funny you posted this, I got the same email and ordered some stuff and was wondering the same thing..Good of you to go ahead and post.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, did you receive the same code? If so I figure we can all use it and it's not set for limited use.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yep, I got the same code.

Several weeks ago I picked up a darkroom sink from Jim Megargee (mvjim). While at his studio he mentioned that his studio/lab is selling Light Impression products at below catalog prices. I haven't compared the prices yet, but they may be less than the 10% off. http://www.mvlabs.com/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you buy from mvjim make sure you click through the link in the APUG header. It's the black one all the way to the right: MV Archival Supplies.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    If you buy from mvjim make sure you click through the link in the APUG header. It's the black one all the way to the right: MV Archival Supplies.
    I never noticed any of the links up there - I guess I am not very observant. Thanks for the tip.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I just ordered some stuff from Light Impressions and the code worked. I was going to wait a few weeks until I ran out of the 11X14 mounting boards and blades for the Dexter hand cutter, I order from them. I also got the notice of the discount at home (I'm at work now) but couldn't remember the code.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldatwork
    I just ordered some stuff from Light Impressions and the code worked. I was going to wait a few weeks until I ran out of the 11X14 mounting boards and blades for the Dexter hand cutter, I order from them. I also got the notice of the discount at home (I'm at work now) but couldn't remember the code.
    Next time go to the LF conf. Light Impressions hands out catologues with a code on the back that is good for the next two years on everything. It is a 15% discount.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Next time go to the LF conf. Light Impressions hands out catologues with a code on the back that is good for the next two years on everything. It is a 15% discount.
    Can you post the code?

Images
    25% off of drop front stoprage boxes through next Thursday

We selected our best selling TrueCore™ Drop-Front Storage Boxes and knocked them down 25% through next Thursday. Since you subscribe to our email, and you shop online with Light Impressions, we are offering you this extraordinary discount.

Enter priority code B3233 during checkout for your discount.

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.co...ing?Dsp=240000
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin