Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,684   Online: 710

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Source for mounting corners, Tyvek tape...

I placed an order for matting supplies with Light Impressions over two months ago, and they still don't know when they'll ship the mounting corners and Tyvek tape I ordered. I find this annoying, since they didn't hesitate to charge my credit card.

Anyway, could anyone recommend a source for an equivalent to the Light Impressions ClearHold mounting corners I've always used? I've done a lot of Googling, without success. Also, I need 1" Tyvek tape, or equivalent, for hinging the mat windows.

Thanks,

Gary,
    East Snook, TX

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    You might check out printfile.com. I haven't ordered those items from them, but they have good service.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been dealing with Light Imp. for many years and find that delivery has been slower lately. Call their customer service it seems to help.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Unfortunately, LI has not been able to deliver anything to me in more than a year. They've also changed their web site so that backordered items are not visible any longer.

Anyway, Archival Methods (www.archivalmethods.com) has both tyvek tape and mounting corners, as well as many of the items I used to get from LI.

John Clark
    www.johndclark.com

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Although my company carries the Lineco photo corners and frame sealing tape we dont currently carry the tyvek tape. We are based in Dallas, TX.

Quote Originally Posted by J D Clark View Post
    Unfortunately, LI has not been able to deliver anything to me in more than a year. They've also changed their web site so that backordered items are not visible any longer.

Anyway, Archival Methods (www.archivalmethods.com) has both tyvek tape and mounting corners, as well as many of the items I used to get from LI.

John Clark
    www.johndclark.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Try University Products. They crry many of the same items.

www.universityproducts.com/
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin