Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,763   Online: 979

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Innovative Promotional Pieces

Have been looking at updating the promotional pieces I leave with my clients after meeting with them.

Currently it consists of some well selected images from my portfolio and a slideshow supplied as a QT movie for them to look over and share with their colleagues at a later date (and my business card) all contained in a nice, professional presentation portfolio.

Was thinking of having a small folded piece with several images printed which would be the same size as my business card. I recently received such a piece from an architect, which showcased 8 of their current projects and it was quite impressive.

What do you use to promote yourself after meeting with a potential client?

• Business Card
    • Printed Pieces
    • Slideshow
    • Something totally out of left field that makes their eyes pop?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I will give him a business card of mine and then try to speak to them so that they will definitely try to contact me...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin