Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,197   Online: 809

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot Bags

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'm a little late jumping into this thread, but here's what worked for me. I got a faux leather bag at a camera store. It was supposed to hold a rather large telephoto lens for a medium format camera. It has a draw string cord and measures 4 in. in diameter and is 9 in. long. I filled it with pennies and it works great. The leatherette does not scratch a print. Anything smaller may not hold your prints firmly enough.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I don't bother with a shot bag. a couple of full 9mm Browning clips do the job.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Images
    I have seen inexpensive wrist and ankle weighs, made for excercising that contained packets of metal shot for weight. These would be ideal and much cheaper than anything that was made for the purpose. I'm going to look for these for myself.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin