Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,480   Online: 986

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Shsss! If the Tea Party gets wind of this, they will push for a special tax break for distressed companies to avoid taxes on fradulent activities. The justification will be that if the government cracks down on fradulent companies, it will hurt not only the economy but the Tea Party's ability to collect donations from the fradulent companies!
    Don't blame the Tea Party. What a crock. The Tea Party actually believes that the Constitution should be enforced and that a legitimate function of government is to enforce laws.

On a positive note, I just received 2 rolls of Tyvek tape I ordered in 2009! I should have planned better.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please please please please please don't turn this into a political argument. I can just see it turning that way. Seriously don't let that happen! This thread is a very powerful illustration of the negative effect of Light Impressions on the photography community. To spin off into a pointless segway would dilute the significance of the thread.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    that a legitimate function of government is to enforce laws.
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers (e.g. Light Impressions) there will be.

Lao-tzu,
    The Way of Lao-tzu
    Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragomeni View Post
    Please please please please please don't turn this into a political argument. I can just see it turning that way. Seriously don't let that happen! This thread is a very powerful illustration of the negative effect of Light Impressions on the photography community. To spin off into a pointless segway would dilute the significance of the thread.
    Agreed. This thread has been doing a good job of warning people about this company that has gone from excellent resource, to predator of the unknowing. It needs to stay focused.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shsss! If the Tea Party gets wind of this, they will push for a special tax break for distressed companies to avoid taxes on fraudulent activities. The justification will be that if the government cracks down on fraudulent companies, it will hurt not only the economy but the Tea Party's ability to collect donations from the fraudulent companies!
    This was posted in jest. Lighten up. Can't you see the absurdities in the post?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Finally, after 3 mos. I received a refund check yesterday. DOH! -- I should have deposited it right away.

It might be vaporware

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This was posted in jest. Lighten up. Can't you see the absurdities in the post?
    Yeah, everybody knows better than to take Steve siriusly!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Duuude siriusly? Can't you tell when I am sirius or when I am serious?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Duuude siriusly? Can't you tell when I am sirius or when I am serious?
    Hahaha! We get that you weren't serious! I just didn't want the thread getting derailed and we all know that there are people on this forum that will latch on to something and take it down the rabbit whole! Hasn't happend here yet thank GOD!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Back on track, I am amazed that a well respected, well run company was allowed to run down and hurt so many innocent buyers for so long before the owner woke up. Can the company recover? Maybe, but I will not be one of the people ordering items to find out!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin