Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,239   Posts: 1,679,989   Online: 1032

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
    ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i talked to them last week.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    If you call Light Impressions as if you are placing an order,
    they will answer you. For whatever good that does.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It really doesn't matter if they answer the phone if they don't send what you pay for.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Used to use them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post
    Sad end to what was once a great supplier.
    I really like their Exeter precut boards and their linen tape. I wonder what happened to them to cause a decline in service?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They have all these issues and yet they're still sending out promotional emails. Talk about shady. I hope they have someone who at least periodically reads these forums so they can see how their horrible business practices are railroading them from the photo community.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a quick update. I received my Lodima matte boards (sizes 11x14 and 14x17) and I am very pleased. The boards arrived very quickly and were packed exceptionally well. Doesn't look like there will be any need to worry about poor packing and bent corners from this company which is a relief! The board looks of exceptional quality and texture. I haven't mounting a print in it yet but I will be hopefully next week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's not clear what company you are referring to. I assume you mean Freestyle and not Light Impressions?
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They have all these issues and yet they're still sending out promotional emails. Talk about shady. I hope they have someone who at least periodically reads these forums so they can see how their horrible business practices are railroading them from the photo community.
    Talking about Light Impressions.

Just a quick update. I received my Lodima matte boards (sizes 11x14 and 14x17) and I am very pleased. The boards arrived very quickly and were packed exceptionally well. Doesn't look like there will be any need to worry about poor packing and bent corners from this company which is a relief! The board looks of exceptional quality and texture. I haven't mounting a print in it yet but I will be hopefully next week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Talking about Lodima as it says in the post.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also, Light Impressions just charged me $278.60 which showed up on my credit card statement as Ncd Brands 562-447-1700 Ca. The amount isn't even the proper amount for the order I cancelled. Now I have to call my credit card company...again.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my bad... I just assumed that Lodima was the brand and an earlier post of yours said that you ordered from Freestyle. Certainly I didn't think it was Light Impressions that you were talking about, unless you're bipolar!

As for your credit card, I just can't believe it. Where are they located? Maybe a brute squad is in order...
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin