Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,641   Online: 1021

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a quick update. I received my Lodima matte boards (sizes 11x14 and 14x17) and I am very pleased. The boards arrived very quickly and were packed exceptionally well. Doesn't look like there will be any need to worry about poor packing and bent corners from this company which is a relief! The board looks of exceptional quality and texture. I haven't mounting a print in it yet but I will be hopefully next week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's not clear what company you are referring to. I assume you mean Freestyle and not Light Impressions?
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They have all these issues and yet they're still sending out promotional emails. Talk about shady. I hope they have someone who at least periodically reads these forums so they can see how their horrible business practices are railroading them from the photo community.
    Talking about Light Impressions.

Just a quick update. I received my Lodima matte boards (sizes 11x14 and 14x17) and I am very pleased. The boards arrived very quickly and were packed exceptionally well. Doesn't look like there will be any need to worry about poor packing and bent corners from this company which is a relief! The board looks of exceptional quality and texture. I haven't mounting a print in it yet but I will be hopefully next week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Talking about Lodima as it says in the post.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also, Light Impressions just charged me $278.60 which showed up on my credit card statement as Ncd Brands 562-447-1700 Ca. The amount isn't even the proper amount for the order I cancelled. Now I have to call my credit card company...again.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my bad... I just assumed that Lodima was the brand and an earlier post of yours said that you ordered from Freestyle. Certainly I didn't think it was Light Impressions that you were talking about, unless you're bipolar!

As for your credit card, I just can't believe it. Where are they located? Maybe a brute squad is in order...
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    my bad... I just assumed that Lodima was the brand and an earlier post of yours said that you ordered from Freestyle. Certainly I didn't think it was Light Impressions that you were talking about, unless you're bipolar!
    Haha no worries (although as I age I think Im becoming more bipolar!). I ordered dry mount adhesive paper from Freestyle and it came within a few days with no problems as is usual for Freestyle.

As for your credit card, I just can't believe it. Where are they located? Maybe a brute squad is in order...
    I just got off the phone with my credit card company and they're disputing the charge. I should be credited within 2 days for the amount of the charge. They also cancelled my credit card to prevent future charges so now I'm without a card until Friday which is a pain in the a**.

It just blows me away that they charged me and on top it it the amount was wrong. Also, the credit card company looked up this Ncd Brands 562-447-1700 Ca. that it showed up on my statement as and the company is listed as a leather goods and luggage provider.

Big raging middle finger to Light Impressions!!!
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by George Collier View Post
    Chip - Wecome to APUG. For custom frames and other framing products, check out http://www.framedestination.com/ - they are a sponsor of APUG, as is Michael Smith's Lodima in the above post. I use Frame Destination for all my frames now, they are prompt, priced fairly, and great to work with. They also have good framing and matting tips on the site.
    +1 Placed a large order with them last summer (30 20"x20" frames, with glass and pre-cut mats). FAST shipment and the order was packed by people who obviously cared about what they were doing. Looking forward to doing business with them again!

Shooter
    35mm

DO NOT ORDER FROM LIGHT IMPRESSIONS

I placed my order in October 2010. Light Impressions charged my credit account in October 2010. The Company repeated assured me that my order was in process, although backordered. The Company said they would deliver in 6 weeks. 6 weeks passed and nothing happened. Five months have passed and they still did not deliver. When I told them to cancel the order and return my money, they said that would take 14 weeks.

DO NOT TRUST LIGHT IMPRESSIONS. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM YOU RISK LOSING YOUR MONEY.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley Collector View Post
    DO NOT TRUST LIGHT IMPRESSIONS. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM YOU RISK LOSING YOUR MONEY.
    This bears repeating

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Collector View Post
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    People may want to start contacting the Attorney General's office in California. They investigate this type of thing as fraud and may end up charging someone with a crime. However, they can't do anything if they are not made aware of it by those who feel victimized.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin