Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,572   Posts: 1,621,877   Online: 949

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    my bad... I just assumed that Lodima was the brand and an earlier post of yours said that you ordered from Freestyle. Certainly I didn't think it was Light Impressions that you were talking about, unless you're bipolar!
    Haha no worries (although as I age I think Im becoming more bipolar!). I ordered dry mount adhesive paper from Freestyle and it came within a few days with no problems as is usual for Freestyle.

As for your credit card, I just can't believe it. Where are they located? Maybe a brute squad is in order...
    I just got off the phone with my credit card company and they're disputing the charge. I should be credited within 2 days for the amount of the charge. They also cancelled my credit card to prevent future charges so now I'm without a card until Friday which is a pain in the a**.

It just blows me away that they charged me and on top it it the amount was wrong. Also, the credit card company looked up this Ncd Brands 562-447-1700 Ca. that it showed up on my statement as and the company is listed as a leather goods and luggage provider.

Big raging middle finger to Light Impressions!!!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by George Collier View Post
    Chip - Wecome to APUG. For custom frames and other framing products, check out http://www.framedestination.com/ - they are a sponsor of APUG, as is Michael Smith's Lodima in the above post. I use Frame Destination for all my frames now, they are prompt, priced fairly, and great to work with. They also have good framing and matting tips on the site.
    +1 Placed a large order with them last summer (30 20"x20" frames, with glass and pre-cut mats). FAST shipment and the order was packed by people who obviously cared about what they were doing. Looking forward to doing business with them again!

Shooter
    35mm

DO NOT ORDER FROM LIGHT IMPRESSIONS

I placed my order in October 2010. Light Impressions charged my credit account in October 2010. The Company repeated assured me that my order was in process, although backordered. The Company said they would deliver in 6 weeks. 6 weeks passed and nothing happened. Five months have passed and they still did not deliver. When I told them to cancel the order and return my money, they said that would take 14 weeks.

DO NOT TRUST LIGHT IMPRESSIONS. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM YOU RISK LOSING YOUR MONEY.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    People may want to start contacting the Attorney General's office in California. They investigate this type of thing as fraud and may end up charging someone with a crime. However, they can't do anything if they are not made aware of it by those who feel victimized.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How exactly do one go about doing that? I let a lot of things roll off my back but when you steal from me, I can't let that go.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    It is really a shame to see this happen to a great company that is practically a household name in the photo households. This thread and a similar thread on photo.net are both on page one of google for searches on the term "Light Impressions"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Over the many years I bought supplies from Light Impressions I never had problems. After seeing the numerous complaints in APUG postings I became leery and have since made some purchases from PrintFile. I was very pleased with both the products and service. The delivery was very prompt as well.

I had suggested that they consider advertising on the APUG website and see that they are now doing that. If you decide to give them a try mention that you saw their link on the APUG site.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyg View Post
    Over the many years I bought supplies from Light Impressions I never had problems. After seeing the numerous complaints in APUG postings I became leery and have since made some purchases from PrintFile. I was very pleased with both the products and service. The delivery was very prompt as well.

I had suggested that they consider advertising on the APUG website and see that they are now doing that. If you decide to give them a try mention that you saw their link on the APUG site.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/
    Thanks for mentioning us on APUG. Yes we are a new advertiser and think APUG is a great fit for us. Sorry to hear of all the problems everyone is having with the other supplier. As a welcome to new APUG customers use the discount code APUG11 at checkout for a 10% discount at www.PrintFile.com. Discount is good from April 1-31.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Print File View Post
    Thanks for mentioning us on APUG. Yes we are a new advertiser and think APUG is a great fit for us. Sorry to hear of all the problems everyone is having with the other supplier. As a welcome to new APUG customers use the discount code APUG11 at checkout for a 10% discount at www.PrintFile.com. Discount is good from April 1-31.
    Welcome to APUG
    You should start your own thread about this in the advertiser's forum - that way you can have your own name showing too!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin