Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,800   Online: 970

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Tables? Is it 1998 again?
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm
    What do you think DHTML is? Mostly free floating table cells. It's the application of the table that's the important part. It's just a simple-to-compute way of organizing stuff, is my point

EDIT: Yes, I acknowledge that not everybody likes to use tables, but often times with simple layouts you get the same end result with less code and less typing.
    -Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Well....I redid the large section of my portfolio (Panoramas) with the latest version of Simpleviewer which seems to use jquery for non Flash devices (ipads, etc). After the usual struggles, it's up and running. And looks fine, though different on ipads. Web pages will be a never ending learning opportunity. Much like photography.

Thanks for your help.
    Anne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin