Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,748   Online: 775

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Recent Experience with Light Impressions

I am aware of ongoing problems with Light Impressions but here is my latest frustration. I received this notice from the BBB today(removed personal info):

Complaint Details

Light Impressions
    P. O. Box 2100
    Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
    Phone: ***

In the absence of any response from the company this complaint despite our two requests to them, we are closing our file on this complaint.

This unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three years. Should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will also be included.

If you have settled this complaint directly with the company, would you please email us to let us know that, as well as any other comments you might have. Your help in doing this is important to ensure that our report to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau.

Complaint ID: 98583872

Complaint Classification:

Complaint Description - Posted 1/27/2011 1:40:30 PM

To date, my order placed (and paid for) on 9/4/2010 has not arrived. I have contacted Light Impressions several times by email and requested cancellation of my order and reimbursement. Not one email has been replied. I have also made numerous attempts to contact Light Impressions by telephone but have never been able to get out of the waiting loop and talk to customer service. Order Confirmation Number B41787 Amount: $110.22

Complaint Summary

My order placed on 9/4/2010 has never arrived. Reimbursement has not been issued despite numerous attempts to contact vendor by email and telephone.

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sorry for your trouble. I think you should call your credit card company, which surely would issue you a refund.

-Laura

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only if you complain within 60 days of getting it on the bill. Light Impressions count on people being patient long enough to get screwed!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Only if you complain within 60 days of getting it on the bill. Steve
    Yikes, what credit card company has that rule? If you are not able to seek a remedy with your card company I'd drop them like a hot potato. Best of luck - don't give up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    For many years I bought various supplies from Light Impressions with no problems. Having read the many difficulties posted on APUG threads I looked for another merchant. I recently made a few purchases from Print File ( http://www.printfile.com ) and was quite pleased with their service and prompt deliveries.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I like printfile also even though I am in CA and I think they are in FL.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin