Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,886   Online: 1065

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format

I'm done with the photo biz!

...the article I wrote, that is.

In my continuing effort to educate, confuse, confound, obfuscate, offend, and otherwise anger, I have published yet two more questionably beneficial posts for the Techniques section my website. Although general in nature and applicable to most arts, there is a decidedly unapologetic bias towards classical photography and fine art silver printing, as that is the theme of the site. As always, these discusssions are aimed at the less experienced, rather than seasoned professionals. They will remain "live" for as long as I can find topics I've missed, or as updating becomes necessary. In order to view these articles you must first insert one quarter (U.S. coin) between the 'S' and 'D' keys of your keyboard or keypad (tablets), one quarter between the 'M' and '<' keys, and one quarter within your... whoopeee! (see Beggar Buttons).

Photo Biz covers everything I could think of, for now, regarding recurring questions concerning the business of photography:

• Editioning
    • Provenance
    • Pricing
    • Warranty
    • Copyrighting
    • Representation
    • Resale (a fable)

WebMarketing, a substantial subject itself, is intertwined with Photo Biz:

• Rent–a–Sites
    • Domain Names
    • Rolling–Your–Own Site
    • Favicons
    • Flash
    • Beggar Buttons
    • Video
    • Books
    • Social Media
    • Internationalization
    • Netproofing

Enjoy, or not.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bookmarked for reference. Thanks!
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin