Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,834   Online: 923

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gossen Luna-Pro

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    "Luna Pro SBC" is the name used to market that meter in the USA. In the rest of the world, including Canada, it was known as the Profisix.

I have both the adapters that use the silver oxide cells (with diode) which are more expensive, but give long battery life and Jon Goodman's hearing aid battery adapters. Both types work really well.

If, like me, you like to buy and use a variety of old cameras, expect to require a few .
    My Gossen Profisix ( Luna pro S.B.C ) uses a PP3 9 volt square battery.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The battery issue is partly why I bought a Luna-Pro SBC / Profisix instead. Years ago I owned a Luna-Pro and it was an excellent meter but, as with any electronic device, the "consumable" issues must be addressed because the life of the device is directly linked to the life of those consumables.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    The battery issue is partly why I bought a Luna-Pro SBC / Profisix instead. Years ago I owned a Luna-Pro and it was an excellent meter but, as with any electronic device, the "consumable" issues must be addressed because the life of the device is directly linked to the life of those consumables.
    My Profisix is in honorable retirement with my Western Euro master in favor of the current digital light-meters which I prefer.
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin