Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,772   Online: 850

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Diapositivo - yes, given some filtering and VC paper, chances are it will look OK; I've been thinking of trying this for a while (I tried a couple of times while in secondary school, the school had a small darkroom which I got to use a fair bit - results were OK, though not great - but I didn't think to filter back then.) - I finally have an excuse to actually try it again - properly - now!

Bradley - well, thank you - you just made me feel a little bit better. (But the 100VS won't be overexposed, will it? That orange filter must steal 1.5-2 stops of light, so if you were metering for EI25, you'd be fine... Ah, stupid me. You were using a metered prism, weren't you? (On the couple of occasions when I've used a 'blad, I relied on a hand-held incident meter.))

Once you've developed it, we can mount an exhibition. Let's call it 'New directions in contemporary colour photography' or something like that, and wait for the $$$ to start pouring in...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot FP100 with An orange filter once. My friend described it as a Nuclear Dawn look

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by OddE View Post
    Bah.

I shoot 99% b+w, and, as such, am quite used to viewing the world in a yellow-ish sheen as I look through the viewfinder.

Last week I shot a couple of rolls of Portra. Did it even occur to me to get rid of the yellow filter? Nope. Not until I picked up the prints at my local lab yesterday...

Oh well. I guess I'll have to go hybrid on this one. Photoshop does have its uses, after all.
    Eat some digitalis, you won't notice it then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I came oh-so-close to doing this exact thing over the weekend... I dodged it by deciding to use a Polarizer instead of the yellow filter!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lomo, anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin