Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,749   Online: 852

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

IR question: Shooting the Sun and Moon in IR

Quote Originally Posted by MartinCrabtree View Post
    Don't mean to hijack the thread but you gotta see this. I found it searching for IR images of the moon after reading this thread. Man there are many kinds of strange people on this rock.

Now back to your regularly scheduled banter.
    I don't see anything...

I think the app is hiding the link... Will have to check the computer to see it

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If the other link didn't work for you this one should.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MartinCrabtree View Post
    If the other link didn't work for you this one should.
    Oh now I want to see if I can take a picture of the moon so I can prove they have a Fision reactor on the moon too! Hahaha!!! That cracks me up!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Don't forget that IR is quite a broad range of spectrum and that IR film works in the wrong range if you want to look for heat sources. Trees apear bright in IR film images not because they are warm but because the Chlorophyll in the leafs reflects IR light very well.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeofus View Post
    Don't forget that IR is quite a broad range of spectrum and that IR film works in the wrong range if you want to look for heat sources. Trees apear bright in IR film images not because they are warm but because the Chlorophyll in the leafs reflects IR light very well.
    I know it was a joke, though we should send this to dioposotivo, he loves this conspiracy stuff, he still thinks the moon landing is fake so maybe this page will introduce him to fellow conspiracy guys

~Stone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin