Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,585   Online: 836

Shooter
    Medium Format

My first roll of 120 film in 12 years

When I worked tech support we called this an eye-dee-ten-tee (ID10T) error. I loaded the film wrong and this is what i got back from the lab. Oh well. At least now I have a roll to practice loading onto my reels before I start processing my black-and-white again.

Technical details: Hasselblad 501CM, 80mm lens, 1/4 sec at f/16.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blank_frame.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcraftsman View Post
    Technical details: Hasselblad 501CM, 80mm lens, 1/4 sec at f/16.
    Maybe try bracketing your exposures... Never know, you might get some fine detail in your blacks

We all make mistakes, and with LF, they get to be bigger ones !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm always surprised when this doesn't happen to me. It would probably lead to a 12 year hiatus. Condolences.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Maybe try bracketing your exposures... Never know, you might get some fine detail in your blacks

We all make mistakes, and with LF, they get to be bigger ones !
    Long ago in Yosemite Valley two of my friends and I spent the night shooting fresh snow under a full moon. After a 30-minute exposure one of my friends went back to his 4x5 and let out an expletive that echoed through the valley. He had forgotten to remove the dark slide. The three of us stayed up until dawn shooting and came back with nothing worth printing, but we had fun.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin