Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,862   Online: 1109

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Benskin View Post
    ...If the EI was left at the ISO and an average scene was shot without exposure compensation, flare would bring the shadow exposure up to around 0.10 density.
    This is about what I figure as well.

Unless one's development chemistry and processing technique don't reach full potential speed. I forgot to emphasize that in my list of factors. If you don't get full speed, then you shouldn't rate your film at full speed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Benskin View Post
    Yes, but not on purpose. It's not part of the design.
    If it walks like a duck...

Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    This is about what I figure as well.

Unless one's development chemistry and processing technique don't reach full potential speed. I forgot to emphasize that in my list of factors. If you don't get full speed, then you shouldn't rate your film at full speed.
    That is always a factor and not always remembered. ISO testing is under specific processing conditions.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin