Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,028   Online: 818

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
    In Photoshop it's relatively easy to correct, often by clicking "Auto-color" or by setting the white point using curves.
    After hours upon hours of playing with curves for colour scans, I have honestly found that just hitting auto colour and auto tone are often enough. If you have a newer smartphone, try viewing it on there as the screens are often crisp and you won't be picking it apart as a 1:1 reproduction.

It's a wonderful candid and I think it's metered just fine

Shooter
    Large Format
    Having been a printer who does this every day with product labels, All yu can do is bring it into photoshop and hit auto color. You can twiddle and fool till the cows come home, but nothing is going to make a scanner compatible with a film or print. This alone gives me cause to have little regard for digital imaging of any kind. I have absolute zero intention of buying a so-called photographic grade scanner. Having said that, to the extent we are communicating amongst ourselves with help from these scanners, they do serve at least a meager purpose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin