Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,261   Online: 760

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by William Parrish
    ... Bogen makes an adapter that comes with batteries for somewhere if the range of 25 to 30 bucks...
    Is that for the old px625 battery? If so, would this same adapter work for old Minolta SRTs, et al?

Cheers

David

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown
    Is that for the old px625 battery? If so, would this same adapter work for old Minolta SRTs, et al?

Cheers

David
    David,
    The Gossen took two of the px625's and the adapter, likewise holds two sr44 batteries. My SRT201 only takes one px625, so I'm thinking we're out of luck on this one. Although, the walls of the adapter are only plastic, and you may be able to trim it to the physical height of one px625. I'm pretty sure the voltage would be the same whether one cell or two. Just might work. If you try it, let me know.

Bill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by William Parrish
    I'm pretty sure the voltage would be the same whether one cell or two.
    My error. The batteries are in series, which would result in the voltages being summed.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin