Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,146   Online: 1004

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Large Format
    I wear progressive glassess, with the same problems everyone else experiences. For LF work, I had to position the loupe, then move my head (and glasses) to find the "sweet spot". But I found a better way--I now use an "Optivisor" with the attached accessory loupe. I put the Optivisor on like a cap when under the darkcloth (and also wear my glasses). By itself, the Optivisor has about 2.5x, but with the loupe about 5x. I’m considering getting the stronger main lens, about 4x, so it would give about 7x with the attached loupe.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just had my annual eye exam yesterday, by coincidence. My doctor asked about computer sceens, and was glad to hear that I don't lean close to the monitor. Most people do! I've used computers for years without trouble (my prescription has stayed steady since 5th grade or so). At the computer (like: right now): normal working distance, my extended fingertips can juuust reach the closest part of the screen.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick link to information about Diopter lenses. It may be of interest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin