Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,594   Online: 1140

View Poll Results: Did You Shoot Any Film This Past Weekend?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I spent all my time reading post to Brooks question about digital

3 11.11%
  • No, I was worried about flags and such

1 3.70%
  • Yes, then I read ALL of the post to Brooks question about digital

6 22.22%
  • Yes, But I am too busy developing the film I shot this weekend to respond to this poll.

17 62.96%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I spent 2 hours in the late evening light wading through thick brambles and nettles in teh woods wearing shorts and sandals! I have the mosquito bites and skin tears to prove. I'm a martyr to my art you know. So you can see, I'm far too busy developing films and applying antihistamine creams to respond to this post, so please dont ask me to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I went out on a night shoot with a class from our school. (I manage a photography school, in case you were wondering.) We stayed out until about 2:30 in the morning shooting in the lower downtown area of Denver. The highlight was probably when we were at confluence park and some young folks (20ish) rode up on their bikes and proceeded to go skinny dipping in the artificial rapids outside of the REI store. They consented to having their pictures taken and I got a couple of fun shots as they were riding the rapids. I was shooting Tmax 100 and using very long exposures, so I illuminated the swimmers with a hand held flash. The result was really ghostly and cool.

All in all a great evening of shooting!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was out with a nice model to shoot a couple of rolls (HP5 @ 400 and Delta 3200 @ 12500).
    We had great fun and I am going in the darkroom to make some prints tomorrow. Right now, I havne't set up my entire darkroom but I can develop the film at home which gives me more time for printing when I am in the darkroom facilities I borrow.
    Nice to be out shooting again...

Morten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I shot five rolls of Fuji NPS with my Mamiya 330f for some friends of their five year old identical twin daughters on Sunday, I really enjoyed it, it was a lovely day the light quite strong in the local park were we took them for the shoot, this caused some problems with contrast, but I hope to have overcome this by using reflectors, and fill in flash. I'll have to wait for about three more days before I get the pictures back from the lab. The waiting the worst part .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    I got REAL tired of sweating my posterior region off, so I called it a day and went home and made frozen Margaritas.
    Bob,
    Your problem lies in the fact that you got the order all wrong. FIRST, the frozen margaritas... THEN you go shoot with the 5x7.

That way the artiste is in the house
    If you tone it down alot, it almost becomes bearable.

- Walker Evans on using color

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I went for a short 15 mile cycle ride and shot a roll of Pan F in the OM-1 and a roll of HP5 in the Agfa Isolette 6x6. Was quite pleased to catch the tide going out with the OM-1. I still have to develop the HP5.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot 4 rolls of NPC abd 2 rolls of e200 of a torrential rain here Ferndale (centre of the universe) on Saturday mid morning.

I used the 6x9 rfh and suspect that fr a few of the frames I forgot to pull the darkslide. I have not been anxious to develope it nor have I had the time.

Meanwhile, I was too busy to follow the Brookes thread until afterwards.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No, I spent this past weekend decluttering my stuff out of my parents' basement. I didn't know that I had so much crap!
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to everyone ... but espeicaly to those that were too busy to respond to the thread

Oh...and really glad to hear how many went out and 'exposed' some film...maybe we should all set aside one day to spend on our craft and not here...(I know I spend to much time hear)...cheers.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Alas, I must confess that the only shutter button I touched this past weekend was d******.

Wait!! I bought a lens! Does that count?

Cheers

David

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin