Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,324   Online: 739

View Poll Results: Did You Shoot Any Film This Past Weekend?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I spent all my time reading post to Brooks question about digital

3 11.11%
  • No, I was worried about flags and such

1 3.70%
  • Yes, then I read ALL of the post to Brooks question about digital

6 22.22%
  • Yes, But I am too busy developing the film I shot this weekend to respond to this poll.

17 62.96%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This morning, I went around my own city like a tourist with 6x6 and 10D. I was doing 15 or 20 shots with 120 of the Royal Palace and surroundings. A good morning for do some shots.
    Regards.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Took a recently acquired back-up 35mm body and a loaf of bread to a nearby pond. Fed the ducks and used them as subjects to test the camera's auto focus function.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Took my youngest son (3 1/2) out for the day and used that as a lame excuse to put a roll of film through the latest camera aquistion (an old 35 mm Pentax) to see if it actually works properly. Makes all the right noises, but you gotta do that first test roll ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I need new work for 4 upcoming group exhibitions so went out not only last Friday on my own but also Tuesday very early with a friend, another pro who's been wanting to do more landscape. Amused the local populace at St. Margaret's Bay, just north of Dover, UK, with a display of his'n'hers matching Speed Graphic outfits and then went for a protracted breakfast. Eventually we remembered that we both needed to go and open up our businesses, so returned to reality.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last weekend my Granddaughter and I took the C330f and went about the neighborhood. She has floored me by requesting training in b&w processing etc. I have tried many timed to get the children and/or their children involved in my work if nothing else, to continue the tradition (seems to skip a generation). The Mate gave her a dig___ and printer so I was surprised at her enthusiasm for film.

After the development session (printing comes next) I gave her my old (but still elegant) Kodak Retina Iia, a light meter, and a cassette of FP4. I can’t wait to see what she does. I will also try to get her on APUG.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I did something yesterday evening that I haven't done in a long, long time. I blew the dust off of my old Olympus XA and went for a walk to the park by the river. I haven't shot 35mm in so long, I forgot how fun it was to be free of the weight of my large format gear and tripod. I don't know if I'll be happy with the results, but it was liberating and got me out into a lovely evening.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    family reunion
    and in a few weeks, i'll be doing it again for the other side of the family.

i really wish i had a banquet camera!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I went to Wales last week for five days with my father on a semi-working break. Was a great opportunity to get some 'rural' photography done. One of the first prints is now in the standard gallery. Four more rolls to develop, three black and white, one colour.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I love making plans with SWMBO for early Sunday mornings like this one - she usually oversleeps by an hour or more. It gives me time to try and capture the beauty of Kiev beneath all the Stalinist crap construction and capitalist advertising, and I can count on putting a roll of B&W through the old Nikon EM before the mobile rings. Can't take the LF with me - I might not answer.
    The Kiev 88: Mamiya's key to success in Ukraine.

Photography without film is like Macroeconomics without reading goat entrails, and look at the mess that got us into.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just spent 3 weeks in Europe taking pictures.

Does that count?
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin