Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,746   Online: 799

View Poll Results: Did You Shoot Any Film This Past Weekend?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I spent all my time reading post to Brooks question about digital

3 11.11%
  • No, I was worried about flags and such

1 3.70%
  • Yes, then I read ALL of the post to Brooks question about digital

6 22.22%
  • Yes, But I am too busy developing the film I shot this weekend to respond to this poll.

17 62.96%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

So Who Did Some Shooting This Past Weekend?

There really isn't a reason for this poll, just thought we should take an inward look at post from this past weekend and maybe think about it and get out and shoot some film this coming weekend.....
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    There really isn't a reason for this poll, just thought we should take an inward look at post from this past weekend and maybe think about it and get out and shoot some film this coming weekend.....
    I tried yesterday. I hiked about a half mile with the 5X7, got set up for a beautiful shot, only to find I couldn't get my ground glass or lenses to stop fogging up in the 90% humidity.

I got REAL tired of sweating my posterior region off, so I called it a day and went home and made frozen Margaritas.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    I tried yesterday. I hiked about a half mile with the 5X7, got set up for a beautiful shot, only to find I couldn't get my ground glass or lenses to stop fogging up in the 90% humidity.

I got REAL tired of sweating my posterior region off, so I called it a day and went home and made frozen Margaritas.
    When to going gets tough, the tough go drinking...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Yeah, broke out the 11x14 and tried some new lighting for portraits. Way too cool!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yosemite was grand but there sure were a lot of people. Doing the 717's as we speak.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not me: too busy wasting paper in the darkroom. Plus, it's been too hot and sunny to lug cameras about: roll on autumn and the accompanying low angled light and dawn at a more sensible time of day...

Who said summer was for shooting and winter for the darkroom?: nuts...

Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Only shot around four frames with the RTS -- but processed two rolls of Tri-X.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Played around with a still life on my deck to try out my new BlackJacket dark cloth. What a great piece of gear it is!
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hawley
    Played around with a still life on my deck to try out my new BlackJacket dark cloth. What a great piece of gear it is!
    You are correct there Alex...don't have one (yet!!) but saw Jeremy's when we went out to shoot, congrats!

Took the new (to me) 8x10 into the backyard and shoot a couple of shots, of a wicker chair from the patio...strange look I got from the wife when she came out and HER chair was sitting in the back yard...was checking the lens that came with the camera (no markings on the lens, just a Wollensak shutter).
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ^%*&_*$%! Now see what you made me do. I was filling up the JOBO when I got sidetracked answering this poll and now the darkroom was about to float away! :o
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin