Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,679   Online: 902

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePhoto
    "And --- stay alert!" No kidding! I did an early morning shoot at a poorly known and badly marked little waterfall with a trail (I thought) I could see others coming before they saw me. Was there for an hour with not a soul in sight. Talked my girlfriend into going back later to pose nude under the falls. Wouldn't you know we got caught twice in 1/2 hour and I only got 2 shots off before I decided to pack it in.
    You too, huh!

Let me tell you about the time we were caught by a rather large Fox Hunt...

One requirement - really necessary ... a wonderful - overdeveloped is even better - sense of humor.

... Under a waterfall. SAY!!! That sounds like a very good idea. Mosquitos would not be much of a problem....
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks to all who replied-If anyone else has anything further to add about any particular experience or pointers I'd appreciate it as well.Weather permitting,this weekend,I plan on giving it a whirl(no models the first time out at least)as I've seen a few interesting places
    and was always a bit weary of the whole thing.Looks as though there should not be too much besides common sense/courtesy to worry about.I'll be sure to post any images I get that are worth sharing.thanks!

Jim
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin