Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,165   Online: 833

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ER, thanks for posting these. From what you've said, it looks like Efke 25 would be a good choice to use in a currently available film. Plenty of contrast available and very fine grain. Appreciate your information and posts. Now if I can just wait for some "good" weather to happen... tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, I'll be in Eastern Canada (Newfoundland) in the next few weeks. Any tips about shooting there, getting there and places to stay of interest?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by noseoil
    "Arizona - the place where the only fog is on your negatives." Perhaps an extra phrase along with the first "or in your brain" tim

P.S. Seriously, could someone post a shot which was difficult to meter and then explain what went into taking and printing it?
    Tim, If you do a Google search under Howard Bond Procession. This is a scene that depicts fog.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    Some people use a blue filter to accentuate fog. Haven't tried it myself, but I don't seem to shoot many fog shots.
    I've heard that also, but I have not had the opportunity to try it. Infallibly, every time I see a great morning fog shot I'm on my way to work and I don't have time to set it up before some latte drinking suit on a cell phone swerves off the road while consulting at his palm pilot, allowing me to get that superb car undercarriage shot I've never wanted to get.

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Donald. tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin