Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,466   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quite right guys... I was in a rosy, optimistic, fine Sumatra induced morning mood.

lalalalala

AeisLugh.... unless you've got some fairie dust in your pocket, I think you're done.

d
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    So, as an aside, if you forget to reset your camera when changing from Delta 400 to Kodachrome 64 you get slides thick enough to stop bullets. Although, I could actually make out the horizon on a few of them. Oops.
    Cooki

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell
    Quite right guys... I was in a rosy, optimistic, fine Sumatra induced morning mood.

lalalalala

AeisLugh.... unless you've got some fairie dust in your pocket, I think you're done.

d

Yeah, that's what I figure at the moment, though there might be some hope in rescuing the images via *gasp* paintshop. I've rescued a few underexposed shots that way, but nothing quite as bad as this. And it's so much nicer when you don't have to resort to such things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin