Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,541   Posts: 1,572,772   Online: 906

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I think meter of any brand like Gossen, Sekonic and Minolta are fine. I like Minolta and had the Flashmeter III and Spotmeter M for a long time. When I found out that Minolta stopped making meters I bought the flashmeter VI and like it fine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ben1
    So what brand/model meter is good ???

are the sekonic 308 type any good?.
    I think the L-358 is a bit more versatile than the L-308. The other possibility for this is to add one of three different spot metering attachments to the L-358. If you have never used a spot meter before, there is sometimes a bit of a learning curve; some people find it quite easy, while others find a spot meter to be a great way to burn through tons of film.

You might also want to consider the differences between incidence readings and reflective reading. Just that difference can mean a wide variance in settings on the camera, depending upon subject or scene.

Ciao!

Gordon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin