Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,401   Online: 903

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Efke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    R. (at Plymouth College 1961-69, now in France: www.rogerandfrances.com)[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I know that place. Also plymouth Art Centre near Bretonside.
    cheers.

BTW - not sure how it compares for the miniature films, but I use Pyrocat-HD at 2+2+100 for 10min @20c with a 5 min presoak and continuous rotation in a job for Efke 25 4x5 and 8x10 and get gorgeous negs....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tim atherton
    BTW - not sure how it compares for the miniature films, but I use Pyrocat-HD at 2+2+100 for 10min @20c with a 5 min presoak and continuous rotation in a job for Efke 25 4x5 and 8x10 and get gorgeous negs....
    Tim, this Pyrocat-HD method also works fine for me with 35mm Efke 25 and 35mm Kodak TMax 100.

I also got excellent results with these same films with 1+1+100 Pyrocat-P for 16 minutes at 21C with minimal agitation. I always use a 5 min. presoak with all the Pyrocat developers.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My experience with the efke 25 is when shooting at ASA 25 and souping in a sulfite developer like D76, you will loose about a full stop. If your a light agitator then you will loose even more. There are alot of variables. Don't worry about your method, just keep it the same and it will all come together. This will be the case for each different film you try, btw.
    Chris
    Chris Saganich
    http://www.imagebrooklyn.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin