Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,063   Online: 945

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Anyone familiar with photobattery.com ?

I have ordered one battery for my Polaroid camera - I placed the order on the 16th this month and it just says : awaiting shipment on the order-tracking system. Tried to send an email, no response.

has anybody ordered something from this site before ?

regards, kim.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I have been let down by them

I did a survey of my camera battery inventory, and realized that if I put togteher an order with what my light meter uses, 2-35mm, a few point and shoots, and a couple of remotes for the stereo, there would be substantial savings.

I placed the order, and waited , and waited. for like over 3-weeks. I expected to see an automated e-mail a day or two after ordering. of the sort like 'we have your order and are shipping', or at least 'we have your order, and are waiting on one back ordered item'. Nope. It never arrived.

I finaly got an automated e-mail that the order would not be going through, and that there was no charge made against my credit card.

I have not bothered to try to give them my business again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Thank you so much at least now I know what im dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    I did a survey of my camera battery inventory, and realized that if I put togteher an order with what my light meter uses, 2-35mm, a few point and shoots, and a couple of remotes for the stereo, there would be substantial savings.

I placed the order, and waited , and waited. for like over 3-weeks. I expected to see an automated e-mail a day or two after ordering. of the sort like 'we have your order and are shipping', or at least 'we have your order, and are waiting on one back ordered item'. Nope. It never arrived.

I finaly got an automated e-mail that the order would not be going through, and that there was no charge made against my credit card.

I have not bothered to try to give them my business again.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin